The Heights on Austin
Coquitlam’s Newest Neighbourhood Centre
Coquitlam has become one of the fastest growing neighbourhoods in Metro Vancouver ever since the skytrain extension made it easier for commuters to get around the area. Beedie Living’s newest condo project, The Heights on Austin, is the most recent addition to the area. The development will consist of two 25-storey towers with a total of 344 homes, 16,000 square feet of amenity space (in the east tower), and will feature a brand new 65,000 square foot Safeway just downstairs. The future of the neighbourhood will include cafes, plazas, and public art installations once it’s fully transformed into a neighbourhood centre.
The condos will range in size from 482 square foot one bedrooms to 1,061 square foot three bedrooms with prices starting at $424,900. Homes come with a choice of three colour schemes, high-end appliances, and luxurious soaker tubs in the main bathrooms. Residents can also enjoy water and mountain views from their suites, or they can step outside and enjoy the 750 acres of green space within just 4km that comes with living in Coquitlam. For commuters, The Heights on Austin will be located within a short drive to the skytrain or to the highway, providing easy access to the rest of Metro Vancouver.
The project is slated for completion in Spring 2022, and for a limited time deposits will be just 10%. Contact us for floor plan and pricing information.
- Choice of three colour schemes: Oak, Walnut & Stone, designed by award-winning Bob’s Your Uncle Design
- Generous balconies with views of the Fraser River and Coast Mountains
- Energy efficient heating and air conditioning in every home
- Over 2,000 sf of private indoor and 14,000 sf of outdoor amenity area
- Air-conditioned Fitness Centre with herringbone flooring and state-of-the-art gym and cardio equipment
- Transit Accessibility: – 5–minute drive to the highway – 5–minute transit to the Skytrain – 30 minutes to anywhere in Metro Vancouver
- 750+ acres of green space within 4 km of your home
Fill out the form below if you’d like more information about the project!